We have decided to cancel the club night planned for Friday 18th June due to this clashing with the England vs Scotland football match, meaning very few members being available to play.
The remaining sessions are now as follows:
- Friday 11th June
- Friday 25th June
- Friday 2nd July
The club nights will be organised under Badminton England COVID-19 guidelines:
- We are limited to 16 players on 3 courts with social distancing in place when off court.
- Players must book via Playwaze by Thursday evening and each session will cost £7 to book.
- Unfortunately, we are not permitted to allow players to arrive on the night without pre-booking.
- Players will be allocated to a court prior to play starting – on arrival please go directly to your allocated court.
- New members should contact us before booking or attending.
We hope to see you on court soon.
Regards, The Harborough Feathers Committee