There are currently no official COVID19 guidelines in place. However, our club nights will always follow the latest Badminton England and government guidelines to maintain safe sessions.
The main points are as follows:
- New members should contact us before attending a session.
- Members should not attend sessions with any symptoms of COVID-19, if you have recently tested positive for COVID19 or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
- Players are advised to minimise sharing of equipment and to bring hand sanitiser to maintain hand hygiene.
- Members of the committee will ensure the guidelines are followed. You may be asked to leave the session if you do not agree to follow the guidelines.
Despite the measures above, all players should be aware of and accept the increased risk associated with taking part in our sessions during the COVID19 pandemic. By attending one of our sessions, you are accepting this risk.
Prior to attending a session, all players should familiarise themselves with the following:
- Badminton England Return to Play Guidance
- Harborough Feathers COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Harborough Feathers COVID-19 Protocol
- NHS Coronavirus Symptoms and Guidance
Please speak to one of the committee members, or send us an email if you have any questions or concerns.