Harborough Feathers will return to club play at Welland Park School on Friday 21st May 2021.
In these exceptional times club nights will be different. We must follow Badminton England and government guidelines to maintain safe sessions during the pandemic.
The main points are as follows:
- We will use a pay before you play booking system and all players MUST book in order to attend each session.
- New members should contact us before booking or attending a session.
- To allow enough space for social distancing we will play on 2 courts only.
- Our club nights will accommodate a maximum of 12 players.
- Players in each session will be split into two bubbles of 6 and must not mix between bubbles.
- Social distancing must take place wherever possible during the sessions.
- Members of the committee will operate the sessions as COVID Officer(s) to ensure the guidelines are followed. You may be asked to leave the session if you do not agree to follow the guidelines.
- Only the COVID Officer(s) will prepare the courts and equipment, including posts, nets, shuttles etc.
- Members should not attend sessions with any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been asked to self-isolate. It is also strongly recommended that members take a lateral flow test prior to attending sessions. Lateral flow test kits are freely available to order here.
Prior to attending a session, all players should familiarise themselves with the following:
- Badminton England Return to Play Guidance
- Harborough Feathers COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Harborough Feathers COVID-19 Protocol
- NHS Coronavirus Symptoms and Guidance
Please speak to one of the committee members, or send us an email if you have any questions or concerns.